Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Gospel of Christ

Yes I know it's been awhile.

This may seem silly but I recently had a dream that left me disheartened but energized when I woke up. In my dream I am in the future and on the run for my life with a group of people for whatever reason. And then for whatever reason I decide the best thing to is to share the gospel with them. But when I do this I am informed that Christianity has been eliminated throughout the world. I then am told that even saying the name "Jesus Christ" will result in punishment. But I decide not to stop. I then wake up somewhat stunned. I'm sad because I realize that the world is only a generation away from this actually happening. It then hit me that we MUST use the gospel to combat the evil forces of the world. We can't become apathetic. We have a responsibility and a commandment to do so. I realized that this is an actual, true story of what my life will look like in the future, using the Gospel to bring others to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment